Friday, July 24, 2009

Word Fu


Who doesn't love a word-based iPhone game? I know I sure do. For the longest time, I was addicted to Wurdle (a really awesome app!), but then I cam across WordFu. This is one of my most used apps. It's made by the same people who made Rolando, NGMoco, so you know it has to be good! All you have to do is tap the dice with letters on them to spell words and then shake the phone to enter your word. If that sounds too basic, don't worry because it also has bonuses such as a fire round where all your words you enter are doubled and an ice round where it freezes the clock so you can have more time to make words. It is a fast paced game that doesn't get boring. It's $.99 price tag makes it all the more awesome when compared to Wurdle's $1.99 price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...