Friday, July 24, 2009

Sneezies

Ok guys, Zack seems to be going wild with this blogging thing, but here I am posting about a game I just discovered with the help of friend, @mhelvey.
This app is developed by Retro Dreamer and published by Chillingo Ltd.
"Sneezies is an overload of cuteness!" And this could not be more right. In this colorful app for iPhone users of all ages, the goal is to make the little guys pop by sneezing and spreading sneezes until all the little bubble characters are popped. You simply just tap the screen to sneeze and the little guys start a chain reaction. Try and see how many you can pop in one tap! In the paid version there are 45 levels and in the lite version there are only 6 levels.
I first started off with the lite version thinking that this was going to be one of those games where you have a big nose and you have to blow it with tissues or something, but boy was I wrong. This is a very exciting game and I could not get enough of it. I was so happy with the game that I quickly purchased the full verison for $0.99. I haven't put the game down since. It is a really great game, that I really reccomend you check out. And also, for the parents out there, I think this is a PERFECT game for your little guys. :D

1 comment:

  1. i like this game, but almost never play it so the lite version is enough :P

    ReplyDelete

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...