Saturday, August 1, 2009

Line Rider


Your favorite computer internet based game has finally reached the App Store shelves. Line Rider iRide is that game where you have to create a track for the little penguin and his sled. Make your penguin do crazy flips and sled down huge drops. A really cool thing you can do to personalize the course or include a theme is work with the green track which is scenary. Create a jungle oasis or a mountain range. The only reason I have this game is because a friend wanted to play it on my phone, and he offered me $3.00 for it, so I let him buy it. I really lucked out because I actually do play it occasionally. This is a really fun game for the iPhone, but the price of $2.99 seems a little steep to me. Check it out in the App Store today! :D And if you have never heard of line rider, check out the online version first, right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...