Monday, July 27, 2009

Ragdoll Blaster

At first I was a little hesitant to purchase this brand new app just for a review, being as how i am just a college student, with very little money, and no salary for this wonderful blog that Zack and I are putting together. Well, as you can see, I sucked it up, didnt buy food during my lunch break at Big 5 today and now I have a wonderful name app called Ragdoll Blaster!
Just by looking at the app description in the App Store, I could tell I already fell in love with this app. I enjoy playing the apps where physics plays a part in the game play. The point of this game is to shoot the little ragdolls out of the cannon until they hit the red bulls eye. You have as many shots as you need to hit the bulls eye. Just keep in mind, you are competing against yourself and you are trying to hit the target in as few shots as possible. Each level has different obstacles that makes the different levels more and more challenging. This is a great little game for any physics based enthusisat. There is both a Lite(FREE) version and a paid version for $1.99 in the App Store! Check it out and download it today. Even if you don't want to spend the money, download the FREE version and find out what all the hype is about. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...