Saturday, August 1, 2009

Crazy Machines


I love physic-based games, so naturally, Crazy Machines is right up my alley simply because it's a physic-based game that I can take with me. The object is to create a Rube Goldberg machine out of the given materials to make something happen. The most common scenario is to get the bowling ball to the goal area. Not only is this game fun, but it's challenging and a really fun puzzle. This is most definitely one of those games that will provide hours of brain-teasing exercises. Because there are multiple solutions for each level, this game really makes you use your brain and think about how you are going to make something happen. It really helps build problem solving skills while entertaining you at the same time. The graphics are very clean-cut and look fantabulous (fantastic and fabulous). The menu loading time takes a little longer than I would like, but that is no where near enough to make me regret this purchase. Currently $2.99 in the AppStore. Go get it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...