Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lightsaber Unleashed

I know, I know. I too have stood in front of the mirror with my plastic light saber that flashes lights, makes noises, and is telescoping. (ok, maybe I didnt really do this, but I really wanted to. I never got one of the cool lightsabers that did all those cool things. : /) Then came along the iPhone, and then this cool app, called Lightsaber Unleashed! Right when I got my iPhone on Christmas, this was one of the first apps I got, for a couple of reasons: I thought Star Wars was awesomely cool and whats better than a lightsaber that makes noises?! There are a few choices you can make regarding your lightsaber. You can be Darth Vader, Rahm Kota, Maris Brood, The Apprentice, Shaak Ti, or you can create your own character. Once you have chosen your character from the selection screen, tap your saber and it will make the whole screen that colored lightsaber. From here, have fun! Swing your saber around(it makes noises). Pretend you are fighting off bad guys and for even more fun, battle a friend. Check it out for FREE in the App Store today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...