Sunday, November 15, 2009

Link4

Wow, it sure has been a long time, but Vince and I have just been so busy with school and whatnot.  Luckily, I had 5 minutes to breath, and decided to do a new post.  I have been playing Link4 for the past week, and literally cannot stop.  The object of the game is exactly the same as the popular board game, ConnectFour.  The really fun part of this game is that you are playing against other players, and with every game you gain experience points and move up levels, also, with every win, you gain regular points.  There are currently two versions in the app store. A free one chalk full of ads and a $1.99 version that is ad-free and places a star next to your username to let everyone else know you payed extra just to avoid ads (oh, and to get a star).  I highly recommend this game because it has provided me with hours of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...