Sunday, November 15, 2009

Aardvark

Here we have another one of my guilty pleasures/addictions.  This app is very similar to Yahoo Answers. Aardvark allows you to ask a question, and the app sends the question out to anyone at random to see if it can retrieve an answer.  Answers are usually very quick and productive.  Even more fun is being able to also answer other people's questions.  Maybe it has something to do with my God-complex, but I just can't resist the chance to attempt to answer other people's questions!  A fun story involving this app is that I once answered a question for a girl, who as it turned out, was in my philosophy class.  Out of all the people in the world for the app to send the question to, it sent it to me.  Even more crazy was that when her and I got to talking, we discovered that we were both born in the same city, within the same month, in the same hospital! If that isn't a strange twist of fate, I am not sure what is.  So go try this app, it's free, and who knows, you might meet someone interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...